Microsilk 422 is one of the new 2020 launches from our partner, Micro Powders. Microsilk 422 is based on their unique composite particle technology and is designed to be a functional alternative to PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene).
Below you will find a sensory analysis and attribute overview for Microsilk 422. If you’d like to set up a call to learn more or need a sample, please do get in touch.
- Ultrafine powder composite based on biodegradable synthetic wax functionalised with boron nitride and zinc oxide.
- Improved aesthetics compared to PTFE at a lower cost.
- Lower cost alternative to boron nitride.
- Unique composite offers an excellent payoff, enhanced coverage, dry binding and overall aesthetics similar to PTFE.
- Suitable for all applications where PTFE is used including skincare, colour cosmetics, hair and sun care.
- Worldwide Approval.