We’re highlighting two of CODIF’s skin enhancing ingredients; DERMOSCULPT and SAMPHIRA OIL BIOACTIVE, both of which have encouraging results to help support mature skin.
You can find out more about each product below:
DERMOSCULPT is extracted from Chlorella Vulgaris, highly concentrated in vegetal proteins, it contains the full range of amino acids, including the 8 essential amino acids (EAA) that the body cannot produce itself. The collagen fibres are composed of all these 18 amino acids. Thus, DERMOSCULPT is called the Green Collagen Builder: from its collagen-like composition to its Collagen 360° properties into the skin: reactivation of collagen expression in the dermis, Dermal-Epidermal Junction and epidermis. With evidence proving that sagging and mature skin becomes firmer, providing a tensor action for smoother skin on the neck and décolleté, this active ingredient can also be used effectively in face products.
- Targets a complex unique to the Chlorella, the Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF)
- Supplies all the amino acids elements required for collagen synthesis
- Collagen360°: reactivates Glycosaminoglycan components, collagen synthesis in Dermis, Dermal-Epidermal Junction and Epidermis
- Tensor effect evaluated by cutometry method
- Impressive smoothing results on the neck and décolleté within 28 days
INCI: Glycerin (and) Water (and) Chlorella vulgaris extract (and) Sodium benzoate (and) Citric acid.
Before using DERMOSCULPT
After using DERMOSCULPT
SAMPHIRA OIL BIOACTIVE
SAMPHIRA OIL BIOACTIVE is a retinoid-like active ingredient, organically sourced from a seaside plant; the Rock Samphire, having the same targets as Retinol. Perfectly tolerated by the skin, SAMPHIRA OIL BIOACTIVE provides NO inflammatory reaction.
It acts on collagen synthesis and the epidermal renewal for smoothing the skin texture, reducing both wrinkles and pores. Overall, the skin complexion is brighter and more homogeneous. Volunteers observed an increase in skin suppleness and their skin looked younger.
- No inflammatory reaction.
- No UV-sensitivity.
- Provides same biological results: targets Retinol receptor (CRABP-II), epidermis renewal, exfoliation, Extracellular Matrix Booster (CollagenIsynthesis,MMP1).
- Offers outstanding anti-ageing results: anti-wrinkles (crow’s feet), pore reduction, brightens the skin complexion.
- No risk to handle and manufacture.
INCI: Caprylic/capric triglyceride (and) Crithmum maritimum extract.
If you would like to start a conversation with us, have any questions regarding our product portfolio or would like to request pricing and a sample, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.