Cetpro PQ-22 is an aqueous copolymer with amphoteric characteristics. Due to its compatibility with most anionic and amphoteric surfactants plus a wide pH range, this conditioning agent is ideally suited for dry, brittle or chemically treated hair.
Cetpro PQ-22 imparts a soft, silky feel to the hair while providing excellent slip and tangle-free wet combability in hair care products. It shows remarkable stability in extreme pH applications, making it perfect for use in products to treat dry or chemically treated hair. We also recommend Cetpro PQ-22 for conditioning and treatment products designed for ethnic hair types.
Cetpro PQ-22 offers a smooth and velvety skin feel and reduces the sensation of tightness associated with dry skin. In skin care formulations it enhances the slip and application properties.
In foaming products, Cetpro PQ-22 improves the richness and creaminess of the lather, with enhanced foam stability.
- Conditioning agent with excellent pH stability.
- Hair Care: perfect for relaxers, bleaches, dyes, shampoos, conditioners, styling products.
- Skin Care: enhances moisturisation and improves skin feel.
- Adds slip and lubricity.
- Reduces drag and skin tightness.
- Imparts excellent wet and dry combability.
- Compatible with most anionic and amphoteric surfactants.
- Improves lather and enhances foam stability.