Although cornified layer is the outer layer of the epidermis, it is no more considered as the outer layer of
our skin. On its surface the hydrolipidic film (HLF) acts to lock in moisture and hosts skin microbiota. Its
alteration is characteristic of lipid dry skins which are literally stripped due to limited sebaceous gland
- Reconstitute the HLF: emulsion of sebum, lipids and water
- Improve not only the quantity but also the quality of sebum
- Increase the water reservoir of the skin
- Improve hydration, comfort, suppleness and satin aspect of dry skins
Wakapamp boasts the following benefits:
- Within 4 hours dry skin recovers the hydration level of normal skin.
- Within 2 weeks the luminosity and satin aspect of the skin are significantly increased,
without significant increase in skin shininess. This demonstrates a homogenous
improvement of sebum distribution and HLF production on the whole face.
- Within 2 weeks the suppleness of the skin is significantly improved.
INCI: Caprylic/capric triglyceride (and) Undaria pinnatifida extract