Melting point: 62-72C.
Olive Petrolatum Clear Gel 62 is a stable semi-transparent gel joining castor oil and natural olive oil unsaponifyables, with physical and cosmetic characteristics similar to petrolatum.
From Castor Oil, it gets the immediate, intensive, long-lasting Moisturising effect (similar to Vaseline), relieving skin’s roughness and dryness.
From the Olive Unsaponifyables it gets the Squalene, natural Tocopherols, Sterol Esters and Triterpene Alcohols, with great skin affinity and penetration properties, as well as amazing interactions with skin metabolism (skin and hair health).
- Its high affinity with the skin and natural skin lipids make it a great Emollient.
- Helps to restore skin suppleness and flexibility.
- Good skin regeneration and protection properties (including damaged skin revitalization).
- Brings brightness and shine to the hair.
- Skin protection: forms a thin layer on the skin surface, preventing TEWL (Transepidermal Water Loss).
- Compatible with ALL SKIN TYPES, including Sensitive/ Reactive (slightly irritating to eyes).
- Viscosity building effect very similar to Vaseline: provides quick and stable viscosity in the end product, creates body and helps to stabilise emulsions.
- Acts as a sensorial agent, giving a smooth touch to the formulation and leaving a nice substantive after-feel.
- Improves skin appearance and comfort, leaving it protected, smoother and softer.
Required HLB = 13
Olive Petrolatum Clear Gel 62 is ECOCERT certified
INCI: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifyables