ProTec Ingredia will once again be exhibiting at SCS Formulate on stand 428 from November 12th – 13th.
We’ll be showcasing our latest natural, COSMOS approved ingredients as well as our newest Japanese inspired formulations all whilst being joined by some of our key partners, including:
- Codif: The manufacturer of active ingredients from marine plants and algae will be on our stand promoting their newest product launches, CYWHITE, a skin lightener produced from Algae, as well as CAPIBIOME & EPS SEAPUR, both of which will be launched at the upcoming in-Cosmetics in Asia.
- Cosphatec: Will be on the stand promoting their preservation systems and wide range of multifunctional ingredients. Highlights include Cosphaderm LAAS, as well as their new Cosphagard Blends: Cosphagard POL, Cosphagard ELBE and Cosphagard CAP
- Floratech: They will be on the stand this year promoting Emulsun, a COSMOS approved versatile emulsifier derived from Sunflower that is easy to handle. Their popular Jojoba derived decorative particle range will of course also be featured.
- Innovacos: Will be presenting their newest formulations on our stand containing PolyAquol LW and PolyAquol VO4, as well as their range of active ingredients including Activoil Kerox Pro and Innollient LO.
- Lipoid Kosmetik: The manufacturer of high-quality actives, botanical extracts and natural phospholipids will be on our stand promoting their newest launches including Carotolino, which reduces blue light-induced skin damage and at the same time adds a vivid look. You’ll also be able to learn more about Carotolino in the Discovery Zone.
- Oat Cosmetics: We will be joined again by Oat Cosmetics who will be promoting their newest ingredients including AvenaPLex, a complex of skin identical lipids including ceramides, phosphatidylcholine and phosphatidylethanolamine which provide both short-term and long-term protection of aged skin.
- ProTec Botanica: Our sister company will be launching The Amazonica Collection, a range of natural butters and oils sourced exclusively from the Amazon Rainforest. They’ll also be promoting their Soil Association approved natural, organic products. Their range includes Essential Oils, Butters, Waxes & Botanical Distillates.
- Sun Chemical: With their extensive range of pigments, Sun will be with us promoting their Intenza range of products.
ProTec staff will be on hand throughout the show, if you’d like to make an appointment in advance, please do get in touch: protecingredia.com/contact
We look forward to seeing you on stand 428 in Coventry!